[English Speaking Zone] Dreams don't work unless you do - WINTY'S HOUSE

@Iris_K ? Isn’t that you in Munich?!

125 Likes

Hello Mrs. @Mercedes . She’s not here with the professor. We had a conversation online yesterday.

130 Likes

Hi Miss @Catherine . I didn’t think you were here. I’m interested in what you talked about. Can you tell me more about it?

112 Likes

We spoke about 2024 when she returned to Vietnam. We will meet again. Check out @DuongMinhNgoc for more information.

122 Likes

Lo siento por interrumpir la conversación. Señorita Karol, me preguntaba si me podrías ayudar a encontrar el artículo sobre “mariposa” que Lady Bear compartió en algún momento aquí. Oí hablar de él en mi última conversación con ella y me hizo pensar de manera diferente sobre el tema. Agradecería mucho si me ayudaras a ubicar el artículo. Muchas gracias.

102 Likes

¡Hola J.! El artículo se encuentra en el enlace que se proporciona abajo. Sin embargo, está escrito en vietnamita. ¿Te gustaría que te ayudara a traducirlo a tu lengua materna?

Karol.

114 Likes

Gracias sinceras a la Sra. Karol.

85 Likes

¡Hola @NovaGroup ! No creo que la persona que está hablando sea tú. Si quieres, puedes usar inglés aquí. ¿Por qué estás actuando así? ¡Espero que todo esté bien!

88 Likes

Lo siento, señorita @Catherine. ¡Tienes razón! Soy Tim, hermano de J. , solo pedí prestado la cuenta de mi hermano para preguntarle a la señorita Karol. Espero que no te hayamos molestado. ¡Disculpa las molestias!

74 Likes

Hola Timmy. Le pido a tu hermano que te ayude a crear una cuenta aquí para que puedas hacer preguntas. Esta es la clave para asegurar que se muestre tu respeto.

94 Likes

Hola Catherine, soy J. . Lo siento por la confusión. De nuevo, gracias por el recordatorio.

86 Likes

When we returned to Vietnam, she always talks about both of you, the reasons why we didn’t all come back together. This vacation was really missing something, but I think we’ll see again soon. But with her, I don’t think so.

121 Likes

I don’t think she’s thinking about it that way. This is Iris’s first year of TUM and she only left Vietnam 6 months ago, still has a lot to learn and get to know. Regardless of how it turns out, I really appreciate the feelings that we have for each other. We shouldn’t be talking about this here - let’s try to show it through a video call instead.

134 Likes

Thank you for your kind words. Each of us should enjoy our own holiday. After Tet, we will meet again. Time flew by quickly, so please treasure this moment :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

135 Likes

merry christmas everyone

10 Likes

Ding Dong! Merry Christmas! :gift: :christmas_tree: I can’t wait to spend the holiday with you all! Everything is over, so let’s party hard this weekend! What could be better than starting off the new year with some good times together? @everyone

Monica.

156 Likes

Wishing you a happy christmas! :partying_face: Welcome @Monica. Please wait a moment, the party only just started :clinking_glasses: :beers:

144 Likes

Nice work @ThanhNu_Tran :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

I received your invitation letter and it’s great to see that you’re active here. Who is hosting in Vietnam?

154 Likes

OMG Ms.@Monica ! :heart_eyes: How are you? Great to see you. @DuongMinhNgoc is the host in Vietnam and tomorrow’s party has been planned by everyone. How’s your side?

121 Likes

Hi @Naruto … Sorry, who are you? :sweat_smile:

134 Likes