[English Speaking Zone] Dreams don't work unless you do - WINTY'S HOUSE

Vielen Dank für alles, was Sie im Laufe des Jahres getan haben. Ich wünsche Ihnen ein frohes Weihnachtsfest und eine glückliche und gesegnete Zeit! Ich hoffe, Sie können die Feiertage mit Ihren Lieben und Freunden genießen. Genießen Sie die spezielle Zeit. Frohe Weihnachten!

141 Likes

Happy Christmas, you guys!

136 Likes

ありがとうカロルさん 。

くりすます ぱーてぃ で おあいできるのが まちどおしい です。

121 Likes

Thanks Karol. Wishing you all the best on this special day. Stay safe and don’t get hurt. Merry Christmas! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

125 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

143 Likes

I was reading the article by the professor and I received a notification from you. That’s wonderful to read the stories from Lady Bear. I really appreciate what you’ve brought with you. I can’t put it into words. I’m really impressed :four_leaf_clover:

149 Likes

She continues to be a selfless giver to those around her, and for that I am endlessly grateful. I look forward to seeing you next month, and I am committed to supporting her humanitarian activities in Vietnam. Thank you for all that you do, and for the inspiration you bring to all of us.

145 Likes

Thank you for your generous donation. We still need the help of all benefactors to help many people in Vietnam overcome difficulties. Let the good things continue to spread. I will contact your secretary to learn more about how we can work together.

:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:

164 Likes

Good, @DuongMinhNgoc :+1:

137 Likes

Thank you for your kindness, generosity, and thoughtfulness throughout the year. Merry Xmas!

133 Likes

Hey @DannyTae ! what are you doing over there?! Come over here and help us out! The party’s about to start, and we don’t want to be late!

151 Likes

Okay okay! I’m coming now! :sweat_smile:

142 Likes

I’m pretty sure I’ll have 2 people show up lately tonight… :slightly_smiling_face:

140 Likes

Haha, yeah, they can be! They are always like that! :rofl:

141 Likes

:thinking: :joy: :joy:

Thank you, Ms. Karol. I’ll see you at the party.

134 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you Karol. Merry and safe Christmas. Welcome the decades of women and beauty. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
christmas-greetings-1664895072

20 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It seems to me that this is something that is off-putting, but it’s still a valuable topic. A year has gone by, and this is the time when everyone is looking back and planning for the future.

It’s great to see everyone still here and wishing each other a Merry Christmas. Let’s use our love and kindness to make a difference in our community and help others. Happy New Year!

168 Likes

Thank you Karol, @Monica and you guys! Happy holidays from France! It’s time for family and friends gatherings.

168 Likes

日本からメリークリスマスをお祈りします! このホリデー シーズンが、あなたとあなたの愛する人たちに幸せと平和と喜びをもたらしますように。 クリスマスの精神があなたの人生を愛と喜びで満たしますように。 WINTYさん、カロルさん、ありがとうございました。

139 Likes

Thank you, Karol. It was great to hear that the party in Japan ended so well. We have sent a letter of thanks to Lady Bear’s office in Tokyo for her kind hospitality. I truly enjoyed hearing her stories about cherry blossoms, as it made me feel connected to my own country. There is nothing more satisfying than seeing everyone enjoying themselves and having an incredible holiday.

Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

137 Likes