[English Speaking Zone] Dreams don't work unless you do - WINTY'S HOUSE

LOL. What just happened here?! Did I miss something?

5 Likes

Don’t you see?! The man from YG Entertaiment has sent an invitation to Iris seriously. I think it’s not a joke from him.

9 Likes

Aha! I see… Another thing about that hot face, huh? I don’t doubt it when she got the offer. She’s the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen. But wait! How did @Martin_Hwang hear her voice? :)))))

4 Likes

I think we should wait for Rebecca. She’s the one who’s closest to Iris. I don’t think Iris will care about this. She doesn’t want too many people paying attention to her. But what can you do? A young girl, barely 20 years old, and so beautiful and talented… then we may promise ourselves some excitement in watching Miss Iris’s career.

16 Likes

Wow! @Martin_Hwang ! You really impressed me. You have a lot of knowledge about music. I’m sure you could point out the salient features of Iris’s singing when you hear her voice.

11 Likes

No! He’s just “rapping”. He can’t know more than that. Haha.

He also heard @ThanhNu_Tran 's singing voice in the previous class. I really want him to comment on her singing voice. @Martin_Hwang can you?

8 Likes

NO! PLEASE DON’T!!! LMAO

6 Likes

@ThanhNu_Tran ? Okay. She had a sweet mezzo-soprano voice, of no great strength or compass, but perfectly trained and very pleasing to the ear. The sort of voice, I thought, that would be soothing to the nerves of a tired person in their own house.

13 Likes

What the…!!! Amazing!!! LOL :)))))

4 Likes

You’re doing it again… I don’t need your sugar-coated comments. But thank you, anyway. I think you’re right… I do respect you. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

See?! @Catherine He really knows a lot about music. There’s no doubt about that. I think people who are good at flirting usually have a good understanding of music.

10 Likes

Okay okay! I agree! Sorry @Martin_Hwang ! But we should wait for something new. I wonder where Iris is?

6 Likes

Be patient. It’s the weekend and they deserve a break. Let’s continue this conversation after we hear from Rebecca or Ms. Karol.

9 Likes

Your words of praise are really “deep”.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

6 Likes

Oh, It’s great when you keep continuing and developing your Mom’s footsteps by your way.

And yes, as you said about “Homeland”, there is the part of “Home” inside. It’s always in my plan.

In talking about the cultures, we can discover many things in the ocean internet. However, I think it would be much more intersting if I could learn more from original peoples who were born or grew up there. Because they have the genetic culture in mind.

5 Likes

Hi @ABC456 ,

If only I could tell you more about Malaysia. However, my family moved to Finland when I was 5 years old and most of what I know about my homeland is recounted to me by my mother, who is a science teacher and met my father during the wars in Southeast Asia. I know your country, Vietnam, has also experienced these terrible invasions. Unfortunately, I never had the opportunity to live in the country of my birth.

The last time I returned to my homeland was 5 years ago and I think a lot has changed since then. I hope I will have more interesting things to tell you on my next visit.

What about the place where I am living now?

Finland is a country that is well-known for its delicious food. While the cuisine of Finland may not be as well-known as the cuisines of some of its neighbors, such as Sweden or Russia, it is still worth exploring. They are also considered to be one of the most happiest nations in the world.

Finnish culture is based on the principle of sisu, which is a term that is difficult to translate into English. It is a combination of courage, determination, and perseverance. Finns believe that if you work hard and never give up, you will eventually succeed. This is a very important value in a country that is often covered in snow and has long, dark winters.

Finnish people are also very proud of their country and culture. They have a strong sense of community and are always willing to help others. Finns are also known for their sense of humor and love of jokes.

Overall, Finnish culture is unique and interesting. It is based on hard work, determination, and community spirit.

If you have the chance, you should try the karjalanpiirakka, or karelian pie. This traditional dish is made of a rye crust filled with rice porridge and then baked. The karjalanpiirakka is a popular snack or breakfast food in Finland, and can be found in most restaurants and cafes.

That is all I can say. When I have more time, I will tell you about some interesting things about this country.

19 Likes

Oh my, Fredi! If you had more time, you could write an entire article on that! This is already a great essay! :+1: :rofl:

8 Likes

Haha @Catherine Thanks for the compliment! I think that’s just my personal opinion. It encourages me to write, and you know, our esteemed professor is also the kind of person who writes very long.

13 Likes

Hello @Isabella_Fredi , have a great weekend. You write very well. But I remember you study biology, right?

5 Likes

Hi @Vo_HaThanh ! I’m glad to see that you remember me. I’m a graduate student at HiLIFE - Institute of Biotechnology.

10 Likes